Neutralizes molecular damage associated with natural aging and sun exposure, promoting the renewal of macromolecules in the extracellular matrix.
Restores the ability of skin tissues to rebuild themselves with signs of youth: softness, skin density and firmness. Wrinkles fade and the skin's surface becomes noticeably smoother. Skin looks more radiant.
Benefits of using:
- Glycation is one of the factors that accelerate the aging of tissues. Helps neutralize glycation and oxidation processes to restore optimal cell function and prevent hardening of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Reduces the activity of metalloprotease, enzymes involved in the breakdown and fragmentation of structural proteins, to prevent the formation of breaks in the tissue supporting structure that lead to wrinkles.
- Increases skin's resistance to UV radiation and helps limit the aging process caused by sun exposure.
- Plays a role in macromolecular renewal of the extracellular matrix, ensuring firmness and density of skin tissues.
- Helps limit tissue inflammation caused by exogenous and endogenous attacks.
- Ensures intensive and long-lasting moisturizing.
- Nourishes the skin by providing lipids similar to those naturally synthesized in the epidermis.
- Use daily in the morning. Apply to skin in circular motions, being careful to avoid the skin around the eyes.
- Finish with a gentle pat to help the product penetrate deeper.
- It will be especially effective if the Day Cell Regeneration Cream is used in the morning and the Night Cell Renewal Cream is used in the evening.