- CTX-2CxIxx current transformers are vacuum-molded with Huntsman epoxy resin system with very good mechanical and electrical properties, withstand sudden temperature changes, withstand the effects of long-term breakdown voltages .
- The CTX-2CxIxx current transformers are of single- or multi-ratio design, which can be changed by connecting the secondary side.
- There are 2 secondary windings. The secondary winding is used for measurement or protection purposes. To prevent danger, the secondary circuit of the Current Transformer must always be connected to the load or short circuit. One terminal of the secondary winding shall be grounded during operation.
- The current transformer can be installed in any position by the four bolts that go into the four holes on the base. The base is made of steel, solid structure and galvanized, resistant to wet environments…
- The outputs of the current transformers are molded to the body, the terminal cover has a cover and the sealing position.
- Voltage levels… 12kV; 17.5kV; 24kV.
- Rated primary current…5; ten; 15; 20; 25; 30; 40; 50; 60; 75; 100; 150; 200; 250; 300; 400; 500; 600; 750; 800; 1000; 1200A…
- Rated secondary current…5A; 1A.
- Rated frequency…50Hz.
- Current transformers are designed and manufactured according to IEC60044-1 standard; IEC61869-2; TCVN 7697-1.