- An open-type low-voltage current transformer is a device used to convert high-value alternating current into a value suitable for electrical measuring instruments and protective devices in low-voltage grids (up to 1.2kV). ).
- Open-type low-voltage current transformers have high features and reliability, are manufactured on modern technological lines and equipment with quality assurance in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, and are precision graded according to international standards IEC 60044 -first; IEC 61869-2; TCVN 7697-1 and TCVN 11848-2.
- The corrugated iron core is made of high quality silicon corrugated iron with orientation, high permeability, low loss.
- High quality emay wire wrap. Working temperature up to 155 0 C.
- The plastic outer shell ensures insulation between the secondary winding and the primary winding (Cable or busbar).
- The wide, openable window makes it easy to assemble the Current Transformer into cables or busbars, as well as disassemble.
- The secondary output is a PVC coated wire for convenient connection.
- Use indoors or outdoors.
- Pay attention to the polarity when wiring.
- As a precaution, the secondary circuit.
- Current transformers must always be connected to the load or short circuited.