- The current transformer CT35-1CxODx is insulated with high breakdown voltage, has very good mechanical and electrical properties, the product is designed to be suitable for tropical weather conditions and heavily polluted environments.-
- The CT35-1CxODx current transformer is designed with one or two ratios, the ratio can be changed by switching the secondary side.
- There is 1 secondary coil. The secondary winding is used for measurement purposes only. To prevent danger, the secondary circuit of the Current Transformer must always be connected to the load or short circuit. One terminal of the secondary winding shall be grounded during operation.
- The current transformer can be installed in any position by the four bolts that snap into the four holes in the base.
- The outputs of the current transformers integral to the body are protected by a covered terminal block and lead screw.
- Voltage levels… 35kV (35kV; 38.5kV; 40.5kV).
- Rated primary current…5; ten; 15; 20; 25; 30; 40; 50; 60; 75; 100; 150; 200; 250; 300; 400; 500A;…
- Rated secondary current…5A; 1A.
- Rated frequency…50Hz.
- Current transformers are designed and manufactured according to the standards of IEC60044-1; IEC61869-2; TCVN 7697-1; TCVN11845-2…