- The PT35-1ZHOxx voltage transformer is molded using Huntsman’s outdoor Araldite resin system with vacuum casting technology, has very good mechanical and electrical properties, withstands sudden temperature changes, against the impact of ultraviolet rays, the product is designed to suit tropical weather conditions and heavily polluted environments.
- The PT35-1ZHOxx voltage transformer is designed with one or two ratios, the ratio can be changed by changing the connection on the secondary side.
- There are 1 to 2 secondary windings. The secondary winding is used for measurement or protection purposes. The voltage transformer can be installed in any position by the four bolts that go into the four holes on the base. The base is made of steel, solid structure and hot-dip galvanized, resistant to wet environments…
- Voltage transformer outputs are integrally molded to the body, terminal cover with cover and sealing position.
- Voltage levels… 35kV.
- Rated primary voltage… 35:√3; 35(22):√3; 38.5:√3… kV Rated secondary voltage… 100; 110; 120; 100:√3;110:√3; 100:3; 110:3 V.
- Rated frequency…50Hz.
- Voltage transformers are designed and manufactured according to IEC 60044-2 standard; IEC 61869-3; TCVN 7697-2.