- The PT22-1ZHIxx voltage transformer is molded in a vacuum by Huntsman’s epoxy resin system with very good mechanical and electrical properties, withstands sudden temperature changes, and withstands the impact of long-term breakdown voltages. term.
- The PT22-1ZHIxx voltage transformer is designed with one or two ratios, the ratio can be changed by changing the connection on the secondary side.
- There are 1 to 2 secondary windings. The secondary winding is used for measurement or protection purposes.
- The voltage transformer can be installed in any position by the four bolts that go into the four holes on the base. The base is made of steel, the structure is solid and galvanized, resistant to wet environments…
- Voltage transformer outputs are integrally molded to the body, terminal cover with cover and sealing position.
- Voltage levels… 22; 23; 24kV.
- Rated primary voltage… 12000; 12600; 22000:√3; 23000:√3V; 24000:√3V…
- Rated secondary voltage… 100; 110; 120; 100:√3; 110:√3; 100:3; 110:3V. Rated frequency…50Hz.
- Voltage transformers are designed and manufactured according to IEC60044-2 standards; IEC61869-3; TCVN 7697-2; TCVN 11845-3…